Friday, January 9, 2009

ECHO!

Not that any of you will have interest in this...but I've been a HUGE Cyndi Lauper fan since I was 17. Unlike most crap on the radio, Cyndi has an amazing voice and a 4.5 octave vocal range. After last year's success on the dance charts (she had two #1 songs), Cyndi is releasing her third single, called "Echo". They are already playing it here on the west coast, even though the single hasn't had a physical/digital release yet.

I'm super thrilled that soon, the dj's will start playing this on the dance floors! I can't wait to dance to this song!!! Also, we should start getting new mixes of this song soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ECHO Echo echo... ;)

I love that picture of her. It's cute.

Pambo said...

I'm diggin' her hair. Wish I could dance. Two left feet, baptist upbringing, all that. I make Elaine Benes from Seinfeld look smooth when she dances.