Monday, January 19, 2009

My Favorite Things...

Okay, I've been tagged to post some of my favorite things...so here they are:

My Halloween decorations and homemade costumes! I plan for Halloween all year round and typically start decorating in July/August. It makes me feel like a kid. Also, I love that most of my decorations are homemade or pieced together. It makes it feel so much more personal.
My furniture. Most of which I bought for my condo in Savannah, which is sort of a sore subject. After working on the unit for well over a year it was finally completed and ready to move in to... one week before I was supposed to move to California! But, I spent a lot of time picking out furniture and will enjoy no matter what state it's in!
My Disneyland Premium Annual Pass! When I'm alone and life is making me lonely, I can always go... to Disneyland! I don't think I really need to explain this one. It is the most magical place on Earth!
All of my Cyndi Lauper memorabelia! From my Cyndi cardboard standee, to everything inside my box of Cyn! I have spent waaay too much time buying things on eBay, but don't regret any of it!
I love scurry movies! I'm a collector (though my Mom has another word for it...packrat), and I have a library of horror movies. My favorites are: Return of the Living Dead, Poltergeist, Friday the 13th, Black Christmas (original, not the remake), and so on...
Other items are: my arsenal of hair products, hats (tribly's, to be specific), children's books, art books, etc.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we have yet another thing in common... we both spend too much money on eBay on things we don't really need.

:)

Blake said...

Hey! I neeeed my Cyndi Lauper stuff!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Love the chair. Pretty wall color. Coveting the chest of drawers.

Pambo said...

Jeaulous of your cool style sense. Your favorite things are fun but your Halloween photo is scaaaaarrry. Like it though. Halloween is fun. My fave costume was a Gumby I made for my son when he was in first or second grade. I don't even know how he knew about Gumby. It was hard to make so I admire your costume skills.