Monday, January 12, 2009

MIDNIGHT MASS!

Guess where I'm going to be next Saturday evening (or Sunday morning, technically speaking)? One of my favorite icons is going to be hosting one of her own movies around the corner from my apartment at historic Vista theater at the Hollywood/Sunset junction. The movie starts at midnight and is followed by autograph session afterward. Any guesses who it may be? Here's a hint: she's THE Mistress of the Dark. Still don't know? Okay, I'll tell you... it's Elvira! She will be introduced by Peaches Christ, a local drag queen. Sounds like a recipe for campy fun! (I was going to upload a photo, but Blogger is being a turd right now)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just don't get lost in her Haunted Hills.
;)

Ashlee Osborn said...

You attend such fun, crazy events...can I be you for a day?

Pambo said...

Your new header is creepy awesomeness! Have fun and I'm with Ash, you do seem to enjoy some fab times. Good for you! Have fun.