Monday, January 26, 2009

Quiet weekend

This weekend was verrry quiet. Tyler's aunt passed away last week so he flew home to Tennessee. I didn't do too much... it was pretty rainy and cool at the start of the weekend, so I stayed in and watched movies. Fortunately, the sky cleared up and I went for a couple of walks up into the Franklin Hills (a very pretty neighborhood near my apt) and I also spent quite a bit of time on my Wii Fit. My hips and butt are very sore today from all of the exercising... I've been told this is a good thing. Exercise, other than early morning pushups, is relatively new to me and Wii Fit is a great way to do it! Saturday night was fun because some friends of mine had a viewing party for Lifetime's, "Prayers For Bobby", which was better than I expected. I've always been a HUGE fan of Sigourney Weaver, and she did an amazing job. It was sad, and some of the direction was a bit odd, but the story was excellent. It had a message without being heavy handed.

And now, I'm back at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quiet weekends are nice. I haven't had one in awhile. I had a coughy weekend. :)

Ashlee Osborn said...

Do post pictures of this neighborhood you speak of. My inner stalker needs satisfaction. Ah, to live in Cali. Lucky.