Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Love New York

A little game for those of you with iTunes!

1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends--------------------------

What do your friends think of you?
"Gypsies, Tramps, & Thieves" – Really? All three? I'm a dirty, thieving, gypsy!

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say...
"Clown" – See, this would've worked better for the first question.

How would you describe yourself?
"Shattered Glass" – What can I say... I have issues ;)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Belladonna" – Isn't this a plant? Okay, this might work. I like someone who can set down roots and still grow as a person. Wait. It's also known as Deadly Night Shade. That can't be good.

How do you feel today?
"Handle Me” I guess that means I'm feeling submissive.

What is your life’s purpose?
"Wake Up" – Hopefully it's more than that!

What is your motto?
"4 In The Morning" – Because that's when I'm asleep. Maybe this corresponds with the previous response?!?

What do you think about very often?
"Dynamite" - Well, I do have road rage issues.

What is 2+2?
"Porchlight" – I was hoping for 8-6-7-5-3-0-9

What do you think of your best friend?
"Show Me Love" – Hey, that's not bad.

What do you think of the person you like?
"Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)" – that's ominous!

What is your life story?
"Neva Wanna Leave" – Hmmm. Wrong! Because I keep moving!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Pussycat Meow" – Oh, Deee-lite! Thank you for that!

What do you think of when you see injustice?
"Time After Time" – "If you fall I will catch you..."

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Mood To Burn Bridges" – Another ominous answer about my relationship. Or, perhaps that song is dedicated to Prop 8?

What will they play at your funeral?
"Birthday" – That hardly seems appropriate!

What is your hobby/interest?
"Up To The Mountains" - I like the mountains, but I'd hardly call that a hobby.

What is your biggest fear?
"Ave Maria" – riiiiiight.

What is your biggest secret?
"What I Can Not Change" – Oooh, cryptic! Still didn't give away my secret!

What do you think of your friends?
"You Make Loving Fun" – Not that kind of lovin' though!

What will you post this as?
"I Love New York" – Oh Madonna, quite possible one of the WORST songs you've ever put out.

3 comments:

Pambo said...

I think I must be the only person in North America without an iPod. Now I want one just to take this fun quiz. Love all the songs you have on your iPod. Casey's lucky to have such a fun best friend. Don't know what you see in her though. I'm kidding - love me some Casey and Nate.

Anonymous said...

Yeh, I might take this quiz/survey thingy... if I had an iAnything.

Blake said...

You know...you don't have to have an iPod to have iTunes. Besides, you can probably use whatever music program is on your computer (if it has a random play feature).