Monday, December 8, 2008

New Console and X-Mas Decorations!

So, I've had this big empty wall in my apt, that I've been dying to fill. When I worked at Arcanum in Savannah, I found a console that I wanted, but couldn't afford. Luckily, I have a job that pays well enough that I can charge this console and pay it off over the next couple of years ;)
It's an antiqued gold frame with a dark shell top. I finally have a place to put my lamps! They've been sitting on my bedroom floor since '87!
We also hung a couple of pictures in our bedroom. I just got so tired of having big empty walls!
I also have my "Winter Tree", I wanted a tree that reminded me of the cold weather, so I bought one without leaves! Not to mention, my fave holiday is Halloween, and this tree brings that feeling into the winter.
So, with uplights and creepy ornaments and birds, I have my Christmas decorations!

2 comments:

Ashlee Osborn said...

Dear Blake,

Please accept my proposal to marry your decorating. That console table is a loves.

P.S. So are the lamps.

With Covetousness,

Ashlee

Anonymous said...

Love the table. It is beautiful. The lamps are very nice too. Very jealous. Your winter tree is very creepy and nice. Little spooky. Your home is so pretty. I need to come visit it. :) Maybe in September...perhaps around the 6th?