Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Chocolate...anything chocolate.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa is lazy, he let's the store ...er... elves do it for him.

3. Colored lights on house/tree or white? Halloween is really my holiday, so I don't do any traditional X-Mas decorating, but you can see my untraditional decorations further down the list.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I wear it on my belt buckle.

5. When do you put your decorations up? Were you not listening?

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Don't have one. Though, duck would be nice.

7 . Favorite holiday memory as a child? Austin going through my parents closet (they were gone, of course) and bringing/showing my sister and I our presents weeks before Christmas.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Austin told me when I was very young.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Pretty much all of them. Stockings wait til Christmas morning. This year we open gifts on the 23rd, and my bro and sis spend X-Mas eve with inlaws.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Again?!?

11. Snow. Love it or dread it? Love it when I don't have to be out driving, but here in L.A., we just get rain.

12. Can you ice skate? Icing cake? I like that!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Not really, I usually like most of my gifts. Probably anything Cyndi Lauper or Halloween related (yes I get Halloween decorations for Christmas).

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with my family.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Mom's chocolate fudge.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Opening presents. What? I'm just being honest!

17. What tops your Christmas tree? Here we go again!

18. Which do you prefer - giving or receiving? I like giving as long as I can find good gifts for people. I also like receiving... I could take this to a sexual place, but I'm not going to.

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Anything from Phil Spector's Christmas Gift album, Cyndi Lauper & The Hives "Christmas Duel" is a new fave.

20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? Kinda yuck, but I've had worse things in my mouth.

21. What do you want for Christmas? Didn't have much of a list this year. Couple of sweaters and some DVD's. Mostly, I want time off from work.

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? No

23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ’s? Dress up??? It's not Halloween. Although I have this red velvet thong that ... oh, you don't want to hear about this.

24. Do you own a Santa hat? No, but there's that thong... that's close

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? Mom, Dad, Catie, Austin... would like to spend it with Tyler, but he's in the closet... I mean, Tennessee

No comments: