Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More old Photobucket pics...

Okay Casey, I'm giving you a break (for now). Here are some pics of my friend John. We did a photoshoot mocking our friend Leslie. Let me paint the picture for you.... It's winter, Leslie doesn't like to go out in the cold, and she always wears her Juicy Couture jogging suit while lounging on the sofa. So, while she was gone one night, John and I raided her wardrobe and recreated some of the scenes (and imagined some others). The last one may be slightly offensive.... I'm okay with that.
She was offended by these two...
Oddly, she thought this one was hilarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no. You guys have way too much free time on your hands. I think you need a hobby... on that does not involve raiding women's closets and wasting feminine products. :) But hey, as long as it's not a picture of me, I'm okay with that.