Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hearst Castle

Here are some photos of our drive up to Hearst Castle last weekend. We drove up the PCH and it was quite lovely. Here's a pic of a vineyard we drove by. If I'd had it my way, we would've stopped and gotten drunk...I wasn't driving.

Here's the ocean. If I'd had it my way, we would've stopped and gotten in the ocean after having drinks at the vineyard.
Here's a horrible picture of me with some other people. Okay, that's Tyler on the left and Adam in the middle. At least if I'd had those drinks I'd have an excuse for why I look like two scoops of fruit loops.

This is a pool (yes, there was also an indoor pool) at Hearst Castle. I wanted to go swimming so bad! Except that it was pretty cold, and you know what cold water does to boys!

Ah, the warm...er interior of the castle. It was very pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I want to live in a castle. Nice pics.