Monday, December 29, 2008

Disney - Sparkling with Joy!

Well, I'm back in L.A. after spending Christmas week in Tulsa. I'm kinda sad, and am really missing friends and family. I don't have any photos from the trip (yet), so in the mean time, here are some photos from my last Disneyland adventure:
Sleeping Beauty's castle was lit up like a Christmas tree and it even snowed on Main Street!!! Only at Disney!

Cruela DeVille was sassy and made us pose like puppies! Then she skinned us and turned us into a coat.

After being shut down for refurbishments for ages, the Small World ride reopened just in time for Christmas. The whole ride was decorated for Christmas and it was pretty amazing.

Here's Small World after dark. Pretty cool!

Here we are on the tram. Kristin & Kim (yes, they're twins), and Tyler and me (we're not twins, we're just sleeping together). K&K are HUGE Disney fans and this was their first visit to DL, so they invited Tyler and I to join them. Of course, we couldn't turn down an invite to DL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, man! You make me jealous with your Disney pictures. I want to go to Disney World or Disneyland... SOON! I am having withdrawls.

I am glad that you said that you and Tyler were not twins... you're sleeping together. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Miss you so much already! Move baaaaaack!

Ashlee Osborn said...

What about a trip next time with Casey and me? Huh, how about it? I am so jealous right now. DL at Christmas? So not fair.