Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jason Takes Valentine's Day

I'm super excited about this weekend! Every Friday the 13th, I have my Friday-the-13th-a-thon... a-n-y-w-a-y ...and this year, there's a new Jason movie coming out! It's sure to disappoint, but I'm seeing it anyway. I have friends at Paramount Pictures and they've invited me to see the movie on the studio lot! For free!!! So, in honor of the holiday, I'm doing a quick little mini-bio on Jason:
Remember that time when Jason tried to go swimming. He always loved summer camp!

Maybe you remember when Jason hit puberty. He had to beat the girls off with a stick! ...or a machete!
And then this was this one time when Jason went on vacation to Manhattan. We stopped caring after he went to hell. Ugh! He even joined the space program and went into outer space one time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I totally forgot about him going to outer space! That was hilariously sad.

Glad you get to see your favorite slasher man on the big screen at Paramount. For free. Jerk.

:)

Pambo said...

I was around when the original (and best, well, the only one I saw!) played in the theaters. Super scary. I used to love horror flicks, but the nerves can't handle them any more. NIGHTMARE CITY. Have a great time tonight - lucky you. I might even see a scary movie if I got to go see it at the Paramount Lot and for free. Man!

Ashlee Osborn said...

I am going to see Friday the 13th tonight. Romantic, eh?