Thursday, February 19, 2009

Elvira made my face all blurry!

I said I was going to post these pics about a month ago, but my friend just emailed them to me. These are the pics from Elvira's anniversary show at the Vista theater. The first one... well, I blurred my face out, because I wasn't expecting three flashes and started to pull back after the first. Same with Elvira...not the most flattering pic of her either.


Here's a pic from inside the theater. It's a beautiful old theater, and the seats had TONS of leg room, which was really nice. The guy walking with her won the contest to be the next Elvira. Obviously, he's not in costume here. Apparently, the contest was filled with drag queens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's funny. I wish you hadn't blurred your face though. I like to see your face.

Lucky drag queen, walking with the Queen of the Darkness. Should have been you.
:)