Monday, February 16, 2009

Chocolate Cakes and Nightmares

I posted last week about my anniversary. Here's a picture of the chocolate cake Tyler bought me. My stomach just about died when I saw this. It's the most beautiful thing to ever go into my stomach.



Sunday, I drove through West Hollywood with some friends. We went on a mission to find the "Nightmare On Elm Street" houses. Here is the house where it all started:

And here's the house where Johnny Depp's character lived. Yes, for those of you who don't know it, "Nightmare" was Johnny's first feature film.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's so cool that you found those houses. How did you find them? Are their addresses listed somewhere?

That cake is to die for. Give me a tall, cold class of milk, and I'm good to go.

Good job, Tyler! Tell Ty that my anniversary is in June. So be ready. :)

Pambo said...

Yummy deliciousness! Was that chocolate ganache covering the cake and making the ribbon on top? Wish I had smello-vision on the computer and taste-o-vision. That is one good lookin' cake!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Blake, why must you torture us with your delicious cake? I expect a piece to be mailed my way. That looks so good. Sometimes, I wonder why I live in the midwest; I love my life here. But, the East and West coasts are so appealing. Even the cake is better there.

Pambo said...

Everyone knows a big old diet coke cancels out any calories consumed when eating dessert. Milk - pleh! Casey, why in the world would you ruin a lovely dessert with such a horrible drink?

Blake said...

I concur. Milk is made by momma cows for baby cows.