Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Anniversary

Tomorrow is mine and Tyler's 4-year anniversary and since he decided to go to Las Vegas this weekend without me (long story) we're not getting a V-Day dinner. Actually, that's fine by me because it's kind of a silly holiday anyway (but I'm still going to make him feel bad). So, I made reservations at a restaurant called Cliff's Edge. It's not too far from my apt and it's supposed to be really great. They have an outdoor patio with a large tree growing in the center (see pic below) and lots of heat lamps during the cold weather. They serve Mediterranean/Italian/Greek food and have an extensive wine list. We don't eat out at really nice places very often, so this is a treat.

4 comments:

Pambo said...

You know, people just assume it's always warm in Cali. Big wrongo! Bet those heat lamps come in handy this time of year.
I had to spend the night out in that cold LA air when me and five of my friends were trying to visit The Price is Right before good old Bob retired. It was April, but man, it was cold! Low 40s. Brrrr.
Looks like a great restaurant and nice photo. You really live in a great area. The photos you post of different areas around your home are always so pretty.

Pambo said...

"me and five of my friends.." You can tell I speak fluent Okie!
Probably should have gone with "five of my friends and I.."
Yeesh!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 4 years together. I can always keep up with your anniversary because my anniversary is within a few months of yours (I mean, I can keep up with how long you two have been together, not your exact anniversary date). Anyways.

Pam, such a Grammar Queen.
:)

Ashlee Osborn said...

Yet another reason why I am so jealous of your locale. I want to eat at that restaurant! Can I fly up, and be the third wheel? I'm sure that would be a romance killer, so I'm guessing the answer is no. Darn.