Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sorry Casey

Found these old Halloween pics and I just had to post them for all to see! But, to show that I'm a good sport, I even threw in a pic with me. I call this, my tragic period.

Here we are... Casey (dressed as an 80's hooker), Rachel (um... wearing a pink wig is something, right?), me (dressed as I usually did when I wasn't in school uniform), Wes (looking like he's trying to channel the spirit of Papa Smurf).

Here's Casey again... showing her True Colors!

And, here she is getting ready to meet up with her john.

Unleashing her most seductive look:









4 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

Those are brilliant! I like to sabotage my friends the same way.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Blake.

Anonymous said...

Tread lightly, my friend. You're not the only one with old school pictures!!!
heh heh heh

Ashlee Osborn said...

lol! I love the look on Casey's face in the second one. This made my day.