Friday, March 12, 2010

High in fiber

I've completed another set of cards. They were pretty fun to paint, but kept giving me severe cravings for all things unhealthy. This is bad news when you're painting at 2am. I wanted to create cards for some of the most unhealthy, nasty, and delicious things of which I could think (Does that sound way too proper coming from me? Didn't want to end with a preposition). Anyway, at least the cards are high in fiber. (see below - second row/second column)


I've been feeling uninspired since I've completed this set and am hoping to get motivated here realllllly soon. While I wait inspiration to wash over me, I'll be treating myself to Alice In Wonderland this afternoon. I've heard mixed reviews and my expectations are low, but I hope I'll enjoy it nonetheless.

No comments: