Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Taste of Things to Come...

I'm breaking my own rules. I hate mentioning, or even thinking of, the "C" word before Halloween, but the early bird catches the worm? Here's a (very) rough sketch of my next holiday card...
The Great Pumpkin is going to be pissed! But, even he can understand that I'll do whatever it takes to get those coins, even if it means promoting *gulp* Christmas before Halloween! Anyway, the illustration... a little boy is eating Santa's cookies and drinking Santa's milk.... that's Santa's shadow on the while in the back.

2 comments:

Pambo said...

Oooo, me likey!

Ashlee Osborn said...

'Tis the life of the holiday card industry - I'm sure the Great Pumpkin will understand and forgive you, so long as you celebrate Halloween in your usual style.

Love the sketch.