Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Eye am in pain


So, I went to the fair with the girls last night and had a good time (even though the "smallest woman in the world" gave me the evils), ate lots of unhealthy food, and saw some interesting art work. I came home, decided I'd get to bed at a decent hour, read for a few minutes and went to sleep... with my contacts still in. I woke up thinking, "gee, I sure can see clearly this morning." My eyes now feel like someone rubbed them with hot coals wrapped in sandpaper.

2 comments:

Pambo said...

Yeeouch! That eyeball kind of creeps me out - glad there aren't any crows hanging around waiting to pluck it off your blog site.
I thought this might be about some threading I heard about. :)
Also, did the girls wear you out so much at the fair that you fell into bed as soon as you got home? Bad girls! Gotta love them all. What did you like the best/least at the fair? I am not really a lover of the fair - too dirty and smelly.

Blake said...

The fair isn't really my cup of tea either, but in the right company it can still be fun. They DID wear me out, and that's why I'll blame my eye troubles on them (it's the healthy thing to do)! The threading turned out better than I thought it would, and I'm surprised I even went through with it. I certainly wouldn't have if Ashlee hadn't gone through with it as well.

Best thing at the fair - "smallest woman in the world"
Worst thing at the fair - "smallest woman in the world"