Saturday, July 31, 2010

They look good enough to eat!

I've posted four new prints in my shop (relisted my dachshund print as well). A series of three ice cream prints, which I created for my (brand new) nieces' nursery, and an illustration I had done previously for a greeting card. They are done in gouache, with either a watercolor or ink underpainting. Every time I look at them, I get hungry... mmmmm

Three scoops of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry

One scoop of pistachio ice cream in a cake cone
Two scoops of vanilla with hot fudge, whip cream, and a cherry on top!
And a slightly more abstracted scoop of brightly colored ice cream with sprinkles in a waffle cone.

For more prints and greeting/note cards, stop by my shop The Painted Peep Show

1 comment:

Ashlee Osborn said...

Love the prints! Delicious.