Monday, November 17, 2008

Confetti

It only took a week, but here are a few pics from my Palm Springs/Pasadena weekend... plus an extra pic from Halloween!
Ooo...the famous grass bench! Not really.

Look! Another bench! Palm Springs is filled with old people so they need lots of public seating. The spider veins will burst if they stand for too long.

Tyler and I at the Pasadena Rose Bowl. One of the biggest monthly antique shows in the nation. I saw a lot of really neat things. Of course, the one thing I wanted, an antique asian console was $1,400 (a little out of my price range).

I really like this pic. My friend Jess was photographer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up with that grass bench? Strange.

Also, what do you need an antique asian console for? :) $1400 is crazy outrageous for a console!