Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Disney Halloween Treat!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Here we are at Disney. Our good friend, James, is moving back to Colorado on Monday, so we're heading back to Disney tomorrow. It's going to be a busy day... Disney, then the Halloween party, and possible the West Hollywood Halloween Party. I'm gonna be bushed!
These villains were evil! They kept trying to push me out of the picture!

Disney's California Adventure was even dressed up for Halloween.... mmm... candy corn

Here we are outside one of my favorite rides, The Haunted Mansion. Although, during the holidays its the Nightmare Before Christmas ride. The change most of the ride as well. It's really cool.


Here I am again outside the Haunted Mansion. As you can see, I've been trying to lose weight for my costume.


This scarecrow was really cool! Had to get a picture of it.
This is one of my favorite pics. Minnie Mouse is my new favorite Disney character. She's so sassy! She even kissed me on the cheek!

Here we are in Frontierland with the Dia De Los Muertos mariachi band. I'll probably have more pics from Disney soon. But my next post will probably be after the party tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Love the pics, especially the one of you sitting on the pumpkin... looking all slim and trim. :) Looking forward to seeing your party pics.

Ashlee Osborn said...

Hi, Blake, this is Ashlee, Casey's friend. She told me that you have some Disney pics posted, and I had to come take a look. I must admit that I am slightly jealous you were able to visit DLand during Halloween. I am a huge Disney fan, and I enjoyed living vicariously through your visit.

I also really like your Halloween decorations, particularly Archimedes the Owl.