Tuesday, October 28, 2008

All Yesterday's Parties

In honor of my favorite day of the year, I've decided to post some pics from a past Halloween party I threw. I think this was 3 years ago...
Here is my costume from a couple of years ago... I was a scarecrow...obviously!

Here I am (minus the mask) with Tyler (Clockwork Orange) and Heather (the head of Marie Antoinette)

James and Michael... looking regal, yet spooky!

Janice Dickinson also made an appearance, and LOVED the kitty litter cake that Tyler made!

Tyler, looking dreamy as Alex DeLarge from "A Clockwork Orange"

Here's the Savannah crew lookin' good! Tyler, Leslie (as Cyndi Lauper...I helped make the skirt), John...er...I mean, Janice Dickinson, Heather, Me, and Michael

Heather, Leslie, and Clarissa (on the far right) and some girls I don't know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Halloween pics. They're so fun. Looking forward to seeing pics of this year's costume!

Anonymous said...

You need to remove the word verification from your comments section. That's irritating. I can help you with that if you want to call me later.