Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Halloween cards listed! Finally!

After searching (endlessy, it seemed) for a decent printing service, I finally decided to purchase my own decent printer. I now have new merch in my store! AND, it's not just any merch, it's Halloween cards! My favorite time of year is approaching. I've listed a set of 4 brand new cards, and reprinted/relisted last years cards on a matte card stock. I will be listing another set of spooky cards next week.

Make sure to check them out, or I'll put a spell on you!



For more cards, prints, watercolors, head over to my store!


1 comment:

Ashlee Osborn said...

Love the cards! That Dachshund print is adorable. I know how you love Halloween. I was at Cracker Barrel the other night, and they had some great Halloween gear; I thought, oh, the Halloween Queen would LOVE this!