Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Cards & Prints! AND a Blog Feature!

So, I've been m.i.a. for a couple of months. I suppose the holidays are partly to blame for breaking my habits. Anyway, I'm back.

While I haven't had much of a presence here, I have been working on new cards and prints (yes, I have prints now) for my Etsy shop. I've been branching out and working with graphite, ink, and gouache (which I love). My new fave items are the birthday cards, dachshund graphite cards/print, and my I-Love-You/anniversary cards:


I've also been featured on LoveClayBlog... give them some love,

In case you don't know, you can follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/PaintedPeepShow


4 comments:

Brialee said...

I just found your blog and had to tell you that your cards & prints are exceptional! And love that hair btw!!! I'm a Halloween folk artist and would be honored if you made a visit to my blog when you have a moment!
www.ravenfaescreations.blogspot.com

*hugs*
~ Brialee ~

Some Chilean Woman said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello. I'm definitely thrilled to see that you're an artist, I love artist blogs, I live vicariously through people like you because I have no artsy talents.

Pambo said...

Ashlee and I were just talking about you the other day. It was all good - should have been there, might have embarassed you, we were so sweet. Any way, i will definitely have to check out your new stuff on Eysy.

Ashlee Osborn said...

I love the new prints. I may have to call on your custom abilities through alchemy again in a few months. You are so talented!