Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wish me luck!


I have a job interview tomorrow morning! May sound shady, but I don't know much about the company, or position, other than they are "hip" and deal in art. The interview is at 11:30, I have to be at the airport by 12:30, and my flight leaves at 1:30 (I'm flying to Denver for the remainder of the week). It's going to be a rush, but hopefully I'll make it through the morning in tact.

And, just because every post should have a picture:

TRAINWRECK (like her though)

1 comment:

Pambo said...

Good luck with your shady interview. If they are any kind of smart, they will hire you on the spot and pay you lots of $$.
Have fun in Denver - lucky you.
What's up with that outfit? Looks like a tablecloth. All that's missing are the plates, cups and silverware.