Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Idol

So, tonight is the finale. I'm hoping Adam wins because I think he has a more unique voice and he's more of a performer than Kris. However, I wouldn't be totally disappointed if Kris wins because he has a good voice and he's fairly attractive (color me shallow). BUT, the most important part of the finale show is Cyndi Lauper's performance. Her bit is fairly brief... she's singing a duet with Allyson...Allison...whats-her-face. They will be singing Time After Time together. Unfortunately, I'll catch it after everyone else because it airs later on the west coast.

3 comments:

Ashlee Osborn said...

I don't want to spoil anything for you, so don't read my blog until after you've watched the show.

You're right; Kris is cute, but looks are all he has going for him. He's no Adam.

Sorry Cindy isn't singing with who you hoped for. I thought she gave a great performance. You'll have to let me know what you thought about it.

Pambo said...

I thought about you as soon as I saw Cyndi Lauper. Girl looked and sounded good. Wish they would have let her sing something else, but so what? She was good. Color me happy to see her on television no matter what she was singing.

Pambo said...

I actually like "Time after Time" and "True Colors", but that's all you ever get to see her sing on tv. That's what I meant - no diss on Miss Lauper. What did you think about her performance? Don't be too hard on Alison - I like that little rocker!